- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Keypad-less version of above for ultimate vandal-proofness in harshest environments
• Accepts HID prox cards and keyfobs for access
• Easy Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also- downloadable from PC or enroller tool
• 40,000 event audit trail log, 150 scheduled events
• PC programming/reporting
• Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof prox reader built in.
• Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation.
• Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
• 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID Prox ID cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags.
• No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% Prox, keypad-less security for fastest entrant processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
• Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
• Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards to prox reader on the lock face, while in programming mode. (Note: Programming mode is activated by using one of the nine preprogrammed cards furnished with the lock.)
• Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
• Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC interface).
• Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer module).
• “First-Manager-in” controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options
• Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
• Finish: Satin Chrome US26D
Alarm Lock PL3000 Programming Instructions
|Entry Features||Proximity Sensor, Audit Trail|
|Backset||2 3/4” (2 3/8” also available)|
|Door Thickness||1 5/8” to 1 7/8” standard. For 1 3/8” doors use S6072 spacers. For other thickness’, please consult factory.|
|Operation||Authorized Prox credential (HID card, keyfob or prox tag) allows lever to retract latch. Inside lever is always in passage mode and permits instant egress.|
|Operating Temperature||Weatherproof lock with operating range from -31 degrees below to 151degrees F.|
|HID Proximity Reader||Weatherproof and moisture sealed circuitry. Proximity antenna is housed within ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.|
|Audit Trail||Lock’s activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMII (data transfer module**), the AL-PCI (PC interface**) and/or can be on-site printer using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer). (**Note: Requires intermediary PC running DL-WINDOWS software.)|
|Strike||1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”. ASA strike also included.|
|Power||5AA alkaline batteries, furnished. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators; 60,000 cycles, typical.|
|Door Prep||Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.|
|Programming||Locking modes, event schedules, group or individual users, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service access, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), etc. are programmable via Alarm Lock DL – Windows PC Software the AL-DTM (data transfer module). (Note: Lock includes 9 preprogrammed Prox Cards for initialization /programming.)|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).|
|Compliances||Grade I heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed to the 1OC Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated. FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Alarm Lock PL3000-US26D Trilogy Keypad-Less Proximity Lock w/ Audit Trail w/ Standard Cylinder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Alarm Lock PDL3000IC-US26D Trilogy Proximity/Keypad Lock w/ Audit Trail Prep For Small Format Interchangeable Core (Less Core)$941.63
Alarm Lock PL3000IC Trilogy Keypad-Less Proximity Lock w/ Audit Trail Prep For Small Format Interchangeable Core (Less Core)$993.94