- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Provide access for up to 2000 users, with prox ID-cards or 3 to 6 digit codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or, for the highest security, both card and code.
• Built-in HID Prox reader for entry with HID prox ID cards and keyfob credentials
• Grade 1 BHMA Certified durability and rugged clutch mechanism ensure long dependable life
• Weatherproof performance for indoor and outdoor applications, wide operating temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
• Electronic master key system with access customized to each user's hours - Give each user access to common areas and/or their individual area(s) and do so defined by the actual times they are permitted entry there.
• Codes are fingertip programmable -or- downloadable via PC (with Free Windowsbased Alarm Lock Trilogy Software) or using optional Data Transfer Module
• ID Cards can be simply added locally by individually tapping them on the lock face -or- added in multiples in batch-enrollment with PC or optional Enroller Module
• Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and cleanly retrofits mechanical digital locks' prep.
• Ideal ID-card access system solution, one door at a time - especially when hardwire access system capacity, timelines or budgets run out.
• 500 scheduled events save manpower. Program events such as automatic locking or unlocking by daily, weekly or holiday schedule, etc. Includes 4 quick schedules for one-step set up of the 4 most common time schedules
• Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second accuracy
• Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
• Adjustable entry time allowance from 3-15 seconds
• Greater security with "temporary keypad lockout" after 6 unsuccessful code-entry attempts (adjustable from 1-9 attempts) - Attempts are also logged by time and date
• Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur, e.g., in concert with a receptionist buzz-in application or with video cameras
• Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight).
• Available finish: Satin Chrome US26D
Alarm Lock PDL3000 Programming Instructions
|Entry Features||Keypad, Proximity Sensor, Audit Trail|
|Backset||2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.|
|Door Thickness||1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1 3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers.|
|Operating Temperature||-31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)|
|Keypad||Weatherproof, all metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan®.|
|HID Proximity Reader||Built-in, weather-sealed HID reader supports virtually all HID cards and HID fob credential formats.|
|Audit Trail||Lock's activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI2 (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer)|
|Strike||1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.|
|Power||5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60,000 cycles typical.|
|Door Prep||Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.|
|Programming||Locking modes, event schedules, group, individual, master, management, passage, emergency service codes. Lockout, remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), are programmable through the keypad, AL-DTMIII or Alarm Lock's DL-Windows PC Software.|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).|
|Compliances||BHMA Certified Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification. Latchbolt is UL listed and 3-hour fire rated, FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Alarm Lock PDL3000K Trilogy Proximity/Keypad Lock w/ Audit Trail Key Override Standard Cylinder
No questions asked yet