- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx DL6100 Cylindrical Trilogy Networx PIN-Code Wireless Access Control Lock, as above, with full-metal digital keypad only.
• Trilogy Networx Locks communicate wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G for a comprehensive wireless networked door access control system, eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and providing all standalone Trilogy lock functionality plus new network-wide global emergency lockdown/unlock commands
• Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life,using 4 C-cell batteries (supplied). (Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s).
• Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices.
• Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels.
• In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown/unlock from the Networx PC or any Networx lock activated from any lock, with or without the PC online by any authorized user with global permissions (If desired, locks may be selectively programmed to be excluded from emergency global functions, i.e., they will ignore the lock/unlock command.)
• System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can likewise be activated from the Networx PC
• Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users (virtually all HID format proximity technology ID cards, fobs, credentials.)
• On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve 35,000 events/lock from any networked PC. (Note: Transaction processing time is dependent upon system capacity, the more locks/gateways and the more data to be up/downloaded, the longer the time.)
• Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled to run automatically, saving manpower and productive time.
• Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users: Intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share one database and familiar Trilogy lock and software functions: Trilogy Wireless Networx Locks seamlessly integrate in an existing Alarm Lock Trilogy standalone door access system and share the same single DL-WINDOWS database (requires v4.0.1 or higher). Existing Trilogy users can easily add one wireless Networx Lock, or as many as two thousand, to an existing system seamlessly with no downtime.
• Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock-to-Gateway communication encryption protects the system from interference or tampering (WEP or WPA compatible with wireless modem).
• Remote System Management: VPN-connection /remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling up to all 2000 locks per account, with all the security and peace-of-mind of your IT network. (No special modems required.)
• Finish: Satin Chrome US26D
|Downloads||1. Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx DL6100 Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Entry Features||Keypad, Audit Trail|
|Finish||Satin Chrome US26D|
|Backset||2-3/4” backset (2-3/8” available)|
|Door Thickness||1-5/8 to 1-7/8” door thickness|
|Operating Temperature||-31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)|
|Audit Trail||1000 entry activity log can be polled to the Data Transfer Module (AL-DTM), any PC using Windows Software, and/or can be on-site printed using the hand-held infrared printer (AL-IR1). Activities included are: unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc.|
|Strike||1 1/8” x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.|
|Latch Front||1 1/8” x 2 1/4” wrought brass or stainless steel.|
|Power||5 AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive® motor. 100,000 cycles typical.|
|Door Prep||Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.|
|Compliances||Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed to the 10C Positive Pressure Specification and FCC certified. ADA compliant levers.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Alarm Lock DL6100-US26D Trilogy Networx Wireless Networking Lock w/ Standard Cylinder
No questions asked yet