- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Provide access for up to 300 users, 3 to 6 digit codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user
• Grade 1 BHMA Certified durability and rugged clutch mechanism ensure long dependable life
• Electronic master key system with access customized to each user's hours - Give each user access to common areas and/or their individual area(s) and do so defined by the actual times they are permitted entry there.
• Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and cleanly retrofits mechanical digital locks' prep.
• 150 scheduled events save manpower. Program events such as automatic locking or unlocking by daily, weekly or holiday schedule, etc. Includes 4 quick schedules for one-step set up of the 4 most common time schedules
• Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second accuracy
• Up to 1600 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user
• Adjustable entry time allowance from 3-15 seconds
• Greater security with "temporary keypad lockout" after 6 unsuccessful code-entry attempts (adjustable from 1-9 attempts) - Attempts are also logged by time and date
• Long-life battery operated; uses 5 off-the-shelf AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. Audible and visual low-battery alert.
• Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight).
• Available finishes (Polished Brass US3, Satin Chrome US26D & Duronodic US10B)
|Entry Features||Keypad, Audit Trail|
|Backset||2 3/4" Standard. 2 3/8" backset also available.|
|Door Thickness||1 5/8" to 1 7/8" standard. For 1 3/8" doors use HW567 & HW569 spacers.|
|Operating Temperature||-31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)|
|Keypad||All metal, 12-button programmable for multi-level access functions.|
|Audit Trail||Lock's activity log can be extracted by using the AL-DTMIII (data transfer module), the AL-PCI2 (PC interface) and/or can be on-site printed using the AL-IR1 (hand-held infrared printer)|
|Strike||1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike standard. With screws for wood or metal jambs. 1 1/4" x 4 7/8". ASA strike also included.|
|Power||5AA alkaline batteries, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, 60,000 cycles typical.|
|Door Prep||Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.|
|Programming||Locking modes, event schedules, group, individual, master, management, passage, emergency service codes. Lockout, remote override capability and allowable entry time (3, 10 or 15 seconds), are programmable through the keypad, AL-DTMIII or Alarm Lock's DL-Windows PC Software.|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder keyed 5, SCI keyway, furnished in all K.O. models. Tailpieces for Schlage (HW580) & Lori (HW620) cylinders (furnished).|
|Compliances||Grade I, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed and FCC certified. ADA compliant leversets.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Alarm Lock DL3000 Trilogy Digital Keypad Lock w/ Audit Trail w/ Standard Cylinder
No questions asked yet