- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Suitable for use on aluminium and steel doors.
• Outer shield ring is fully bevelled to offer poor grip for prying or twisting.
• If a tool such as a cold chisel is driven into the stile behind the shield ring, the cylinder is still protected by the retainer plate, which would have to be pulled through a round hole in the metal door stile.
• This degree of leverage would be impossible with most hand tools.
• As a standard mortice cylinder is made of brass, it is a potential weak point in narrow stile door security.
• The ring is manufactured from hardened steel, and coupled with its shape makes gripping the ring tightly virtually impossible.
• The MS® 4043 may be used on outside only or on both outside and inside of a double-cylinder lock.
• Security rind, zinc-plated hardened steel.
• Finish: Powdercoat to match 130 (Aluminum Satin) and 121 (Dark Bronze)
|Dimensions||Stile Thickness: 3.2mm.|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|CA State Fire Marshal||N/A|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS4043 Cylinder Guard
No questions asked yet