• Operates with a 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the hook-shaped deadbolt.
• 120 degrees further turn retracts latch bolt as well.
• Cylinder may be any make standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise type with MS cam.
• Handle retracts spring-loaded latchbolt only.
• Case is steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1" x 7-3/8" x 1-1/2"
• Latch Bolt is 5/8" x 5/8" with 7/16" throw. Zinc alloy with Delrin face for smooth, quiet action.
• Handing easily reversible.
• Bolt can be held fully retracted to allow door to be free swinging
• Note: Handle or paddle operates latchbolt only
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Deadbolt Maximum Security after hours plus traffic control convenience for management during the business day|
|Case||1" x 7-3/8" x 1-1/2"|
|Handing||LH or RHR|
|Latchbolt||5/8" x 5/8" with 7/16" throw|
|Screws||Machine screws for mounting|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E82101 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS1890-4015-628 Deadbolt/Latch For Aluminum Stile Doors (1-1/2" Backset)
No questions asked yet