• Horizontal and vertical bolt operation
• 360 turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts bolt(s).
• Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
• Lock accepts any standard 1-5/32“ diameter mortise cylinder from either or both sides.
• Cylinder must have MS cam
• Individually boxed with mounting screws.
• Cylinders and/or thumbturn available at extra cost.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Using the same over center/pivot locking mechanism as the basic MS deadbolt, the MS1861-02 locks either single-leaf or paired doors. Not applicable to wood doors.|
|Backset||Minimum backset is approx. 2-1/4“ for the MS1861-02, with vertical and horizontal bolt, requires placement of cylinder centerline 5-3/4” from nose of door.|
|Case||Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1“ x 6” x 1-13/16”.|
|Strikes||In metal installations, 7/16“ drilled holes in threshold are required. For wood, metal plate with 7/16” hole must be provided for each bolt|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8211 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS1861-02 Bottom Rail Deadbolt (Two-Point)
No questions asked yet