• Vertical bolt operation only
• 360 turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts bolt(s).
• Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
• Lock accepts any standard 1-5/32“ diameter mortise cylinder from either or both sides.
• Cylinder must have MS cam
• Individually boxed with mounting screws.
• Cylinders and/or thumbturn available at extra cost.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Using the same over center/pivot locking mechanism as the basic MS deadbolt, the MS1861 lies horizontally in the bottom rail of ultra-narrow stile doors, which have insufficient vertical space for a lock and tempered glass doors, which have no stile at all.|
|Backset||Minimum backset is approx. 2-1/4“ for the MS1861-01, with vertical bolt only.|
|Case||Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1“ x 6” x 1-13/16”.|
|Strikes||In metal installations, 7/16“ drilled holes in threshold are required. For wood, metal plate with 7/16” hole must be provided for each bolt|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8211 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS1861-01 Bottom Rail Deadbolt (One-Point)
No questions asked yet