- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Operation 360 turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the counterbalanced bolt.
• Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position
• Lock accepts any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder or thumbturn from either or both sides.
• Cylinder must have MS dimensioned cam
• Case steel with corrosion-resistant plating
• Bolt 5/8" x 1-3/8" x 13/16" throw. Eight ply laminated stainless steel with alumina Ceramic defeats any hacksaw attach including rod-type "super" hacksaws.
• While hook shape repels prybar attempts to spread door from its jamb or lift it offs its track
• Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting
• Finish: Dark Bronze Anodized 313
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||For hollow metal or wood sliding doors prepared for hardware according to the specifications of the American National Standard Institute, this MS deadbolt provides maximum security and ease of installation|
|Case||1" x 6" x 2-1/4"|
|Strikes||Available in lipped, ANSI-spec version in steel with Chrome finish.|
|Screws||Machine Screws for mounting|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8281 / E8291 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS1850SN-450-313 Deadbolt for Wood or Hollow Steel Doors (1-1/2" Backset)
No questions asked yet