• 360 turn of key or thumbturn throws counterbalanced bolt into opposite door and drop bolt into threshold.
• Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
• Lock accepts any standard 1-5/32“ mortise cylinder from either or both sides.
• Cylinder must have MS cam.
• Pivoted Bolt 5/8" x 1-3/4" x 2-7/8" with 1-3/8” throw. Eight-ply laminated steel with Alumina-Ceramic core to deter hacksaw attack.
• Hexagonal 3/8“, flat to flat. Made of stainless steel.
• Basic MS® lock individually boxed with mounting screws.
• Hexbolt and rod packed separately with face extension plate, screws, bottombolt guide and attachment pin
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Case: steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1“ x 6” x 2-3/16"|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Flat, two-piece plate extends to bottom of door|
|Strikes||For MS bolt, a strike plate with dust box is furnished. Threshold bolt strike can be a 1/2“ diameter hole in metal threshold or, if threshold is wood, 4005 strike is available as an option.|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8241 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite MS1837-628 Two-Point Deadbolt For Wood Doors
No questions asked yet