- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For retrofitting an alarm function to an existing Adams Rite exit device.
• Control of the alarm is by use of a key in any standard mortise cylinder with MS cam to arm, disarm, delay or reset alarm
• Red letters on the bar give a "hands off' warning to deter accidental actuation
• All kits include a new pushbar for replacement on existing exit device, new end caps, and installation hardware.
Battery Operated Alarm
• For AA alkaline batteries power a horn to create a piercing 95 decibel noise for two minutes (or until disarmed) when pushbar is depressed. Beeps to signal need for new batteries.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Minimum opening width: 36"|
|Power||AA alkaline batteries (Not Included)|
|Sound Pressure||95 decibel|
|Warranty||One year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite B-KIT-36-628 Alarm Exit Battery Operated Kit
No questions asked yet