- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8803SE Electric Latch Retraction for Rim Devices for Aluminum/Glass Doors
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Voltage: 24 VDC
• Finish: Black Anodized - 335
Motorized Latch Retraction
• The SE motorized latch retraction option provides near silent operation for quiet environments such as hospital, offices, hotels and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
• The high speed/low current draw motor (0.4 A run current 0.2 A hold current) offers a powerful yet efficient system that allows for lighter gauge wiring and an energy-saving reduced amperage power supply.
• The device also features combined electric dogging and electric latch retraction which minimizes hardware projection and noise.
• The SE Option is available with 3000/8000 Series Exit Devices and The RITE Door®.
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 30", 36", 42" and 48" door opening.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame.|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8803SE Motorized Latch Retraction For Rim Devices
No questions asked yet