- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8801ELD Electric Latch Retraction for Rim Devices for Aluminum/Glass Doors
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Cylinder dogging
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Voltage: 24 VDC
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
For management control of dogging. Any standard 15/16" to 1-1/8" long Mortise cylinder with MS® cam can be used in a pushbar prepared at factory with Cylinder Dogging kit
Electric Latch Retraction
• The EL option uses a solenoid mounted in pushbar for instantaneous unlocking and locking of the exit device from a remote location or access control device.
• Because electrical operation of device is fail-secure, this option can be used on fire-rated as well as life-safety applications.
• In the event of a power failure, device automatically relocks.
• Rim-devices available in 24 VDC and can be powered with a simple transformer and rectifier or other DC supply.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door opening.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame.|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8801ELD-36-24 Electric Latch Retraction Rim Exit Device w/ Cylinder Dogging 24VDC
No questions asked yet