• Adams Rite 8800 Rim Exit Device - Life Safety for Aluminum/Glass Doors
• Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8801-36 Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet