- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8700 Electric Latch Retraction for Rim Devices for Wood & Hollow Steel Doors
• The EL option uses a solenoid mounted in pushbar for instantaneous unlocking and locking of the exit device from a remote location or access control device.
• Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Voltage 12 VDC
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 30" door opening.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame.|
|U.L. Listed||Life-Safety Listing|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8701EL-30-12 Electric Latch Retraction Rim Exit Device 12VDC
No questions asked yet