• Adams Rite 8700 Rim Exit Device for Wood and Hollow Metal Doors
• Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame.
• Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Pushbar Length: Standard Sizes: Dimensioned for 36" openings.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Hardwired Alarm: Can be connected to external horn for louder or remote signal. Remote monitor LED light can also be wired in, as can door position proximity switch. Also accommodates an external delay switch, such as an outside key switch or pad, to allow authorized entry. Uses rechargeable nicad batteries connected to 12-24 Volt AC or DC source.
• Each bar has its own battery backup system
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame|
|Alarm Module Current Draw||12 or 24 Volt AC or DC Source|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8701A-36W Rim Exit Device For Wood & Hollow Metal Doors w/ Hardwired Alarm
No questions asked yet