- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8611SE Narrow Stile Motorized Latch Retraction Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device For Aluminum/Glass Doors.
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Top and bottom adjustable steel rods.
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4" Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
• Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8" require modification.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard unit adjustable for doors up to 66" above the selected bar height.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Voltage: 24 VDC
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
Motorized Latch Retraction
• The SE motorized latch retraction option provides near silent operation for quiet environments such as hospital, offices, hotels and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
• The high speed/low current draw motor (0.4 A run current 0.2 A hold current) offers a powerful yet efficient system that allows for lighter gauge wiring and an energy-saving reduced amperage power supply.
• The device also features combined electric dogging and electric latch retraction which minimizes hardware projection and noise.
• The SE Option is available with 3000/8000 Series Exit Devices and The RITE Door®.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door opening.|
|Current Draw||0.4 A run current 0.2 A hold current|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8611SE-36 Narrow Stile Motorized Latch Retraction Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet