- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8600 Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod for Aluminum/Glass Doors
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Top and bottom adjustable steel rods.
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4" Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
• Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8" require modification.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard unit adjustable for doors up to 66" above the selected bar height.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Finishes: Dark Bronze Anodized 313, Black Anodized 335, Clear Anodized 628, Satin Brass US4 and Satin Stainless US32D
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 30", 36" 42" and 48" door openings|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8600 Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet