• Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device for Aluminum/Glass Doors
• Heavy duty deadlatching mechanism.
• Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable.
• Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Backsets available 1-1/2".
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Projection: 2-5/8" when full projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of stainless steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Face Shape: Flat
• Faceplate and Pushbar Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 30" door openings.|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8410-47130 Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device RHR (1-1/2" Backset)
No questions asked yet