- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8222LR Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod for Aluminum Doors
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-15/16" when fully projected, 1-15/16" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8" require modification.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8ft. door, with bar height at 40" - 44". For doors up to 10ft.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Finish: Dark Bronze Anodized - 313
Electric Latch Retraction
• The LR option uses a solenoid mounted in pushbar for instantaneous unlocking and locking of the exit device from a remote location or access control device.
• Because electrical operation of device it's fail-secure, this option can be used on fire-rated as well as life-safety applications.
• In the event of a power failure device automatically relatches.
• Requires the use of PS-LR Power supply, which will power two exit devices.
• Solenoid specification (16 Amps inrush/.5 Amps hold).
• Solenoid are rated for both intermittent and continuous operation
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|Current Draw||16 Amps inrush/.5 Amps hold|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8222LR-36 Narrow Stile Electric Latch Retraction Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet