• Adams Rite 8200 Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod for Aluminum Doors
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Pushbar Length: Standard Sizes: Dimensioned for 36" openings.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-15/16" when fully projected, 1-15/16" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8" require modification.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8ft. door, with bar height at 40" - 44". For doors up to 10ft.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Battery Operated Alarm: Four AA alkaline batteries power twin horns to create a piercing 95 decibel noise for two minutes (or until disarmed) when pushbar is depressed.
• Finish: Dark Bronze Anodized - 313
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8222A-36B Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device Battery Operated Alarm
No questions asked yet