- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite 8200 Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod for Aluminum Doors
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-15/16" when fully projected, 1-15/16" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8" require modification.
• Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits Narrow, Medium and Wide Stile aluminum doors.
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8ft. door, with bar height at 40" - 44". For doors up to 10ft.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Finishes: Dark Bronze Anodized 313, Black Anodized 335 and Clear Anodized 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 30", 36" 42" and 48" door openings.|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8200 Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)