• Adams Rite 8122 Surface Vertical Rod for Wood and Hollow Metal Doors
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Pushbar Length: Standard Sizes: Dimensioned for 36" openings.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-15/16" when fully projected, 1-15/16" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4"
• Bar Height: Adjustable from 30" to 44".
• Door Height: Standard model fits up to 8ft. door, with bar height at 40" - 44". For doors up to 10ft.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Finish: Dark Bronze Anodized 313
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8122-36 Surface Vertical Rod For Wood & Hollow Metal Doors
No questions asked yet