• Adams Rite Rim Mounted Dummy Exit Device for Narrow Stile Glass Doors.
• Dummy pushbar with no latch mechanism but with a single monitor/signal switch.
• Most common application is in conjunction with a maglock where bar is used to turn off magnet and allow exit from building.
• Operates similar to a standard mechanical exit device except does not provide the actual locking function, which is supplied by the magnetic lock or electric strike.
• SPDT monitor switch in bar can be wired normally open or normally closed to operate maglock, alarm, or similar. No latching mechanism.
• Where required by code or the operation of a signal device along with maglock.
• Available in 36" Length.
• Finish: Black Anodized - 335
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|Signal Switches||Single Switch|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Approved|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year limited.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 8099M1-3336 Narrow Stile Monitored Single Switch Dummy Pushbar
No questions asked yet