- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite Electric Strike for Aluminum, Wood or Hollow Steel Jambs - Rim Exit Devices
• Semi-mortised strike for rim exit device with a 1/2" Pullman type latch bolt
• Available in 12 or 24 AC and DC.
• Field Selectable to match power source of 12, 24 VAC/VDC.
• Case: 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/8" deep.
• Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel.
• Fail Safe/Fail Secure (Field Selectable)
• Non-handed, ultra-compact, stainless steel split jaw.
• 2400+lbs of holding force
• Equipped with quick-connect, plug-in-type connector.
• Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
• Open electrically under 35lbs of preload.
• Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws and installation instructions
• Standard Finish in Ritecoat Epoxy 130 To match 628 Clear Anodized
|Downloads||Adams Rite 74R2 Electric Strike Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Strike Opening||5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2"|
|Faceplate||1-5/8" x 9" x 1/2"|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|U.L. Listed||Listed For Burglary Resistance (UL 1034)|
|ANSI/BHMA||Type EO9321 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 74R2-130 Ultraline Rim Device Electric Strike
No questions asked yet