- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Adams Rite Electric Strike for Aluminum, Wood or Hollow Steel Jambs - Rim Exit Devices
• Semi-mortise strike for rim exit devices having 3/4" Pullman-type bolts without auxiliary bolts.
• Strikes accepts Pullman bolt of exit devices without deadlocking bolts.
• Monitoring - Two internally mounted switches (Form "C") to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike jaws and a locked/unlocked solenoid status.
• Available in 12 or 24 AC and DC.
• Field Selectable to match power source of 12, 24 VAC/VDC.
• Case: 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/16" deep.
• Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel.
• Fail Safe/Fail Secure (Field Selectable).
• Non-handed, ultra-compact, stainless steel split jaw.
• 2400+lbs of holding force.
• Equipped with quick-connect, plug-in-type connector.
• Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
• Field selectable at time of installation.
• Open electrically under 35lbs of preload.
• Standard finish in Ritecoat Epoxy to match Clear Anodized (628) Finish.
|Downloads||Adams Rite 74R1 Electric Strike Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Strike Opening||5/8" x 1-7/16" x 9/16"|
|Faceplate||1-3/4" x 9" x 1-1/16"|
|Door Lock Type||Rim Exit Devices|
|Frame Application||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|U.L. Listed||Listed For Burglary Resistance (UL1034)|
|ANSI/BHMA||Type EO9321 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 74R1-M-130 Monitored Ultraline Rim Device Electric Strike
No questions asked yet