• Case: steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 7/8" x 5-13/16" x 31/32"
• Screw-fastened tube spacer brackets allow for cleaner removal when tab mounting.
• Faceplates: 1" x 6-7/8".
• Flat faceplates can also be adjusted in the field for right or left beveled edge doors
• Auxiliary latchpin stainless steel. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
• Handling is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
• Faceplate Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn avaliable separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Turn key or operate handle or paddle to retract spring-loaded latch bolt. To hold bolt retracted, push it in and secure by reverse turn of key. Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS cam|
|Case||7/8" x 5-13/16" x 31/32"|
|Handing||RH or LHR|
|Latchbolt||5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1" x 6-7/8"|
|Strikes||Furnished with a 4.63" 4901 strike. 4901-01 strike is for retrofit door.|
|Screws||Machine screws for mounting|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8231 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4900-26-101-628 Heavy Duty Deadlatch For Aluminum Stile Doors (31/32" Backset)
No questions asked yet