- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Available for applications in aluminum, hollow steel or wood door and frames.
• Conduit: Spring steel helix has internal diameter of approximately 5/16".
• This provides ample room for multiple wires of the low voltage type used with most electrical hardware.
• Housing 105°: Stamped steel, approximately 1/16" thick. Short (105° swing) 11-1/2" long.
• Case-Knife Guard: Particularly for out-swinging doors, a steel barrier fence offers extra protection against attack on the conduit by knives, shims or other tools.
• Completely hidden when door is closed.
• Individually boxed with fasteners as required for each application type: wood, steel or aluminum
• Chrome finish.
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Housing 105°: Stamped steel, approximately 1/16" thick. Short (105° swing) 11-1/2" long.|
|Application||Available for applications in aluminum, hollow steel or wood door and frames|
|Power Requirements||This device is intended for low voltage use only (30 VAC, 42.5 VDC, 10 W max)|
|Certifications||AMQV-Flexible Connector for Burglary Protection GVUX-Misc Fire Door Accessories|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4612-1 Wire Transfer Door Swing 105°
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)