• Designed to operate 4300/4500/4900 series latches.
• Shipped handed, but easily reconfigured to accommodate either door swing (MV and MN handle types cannot be re-handed).
• The patented adjustable drive mechanism allows the escutcheon to be set back from the door edge at the time of installation to provide additional clearance.
• Available in standard and designer series levers to blend with existing architecture or to create a new design statement.
• Made from solid cast stainless, brass, or bronze, and finished to match any design requirement.
• Standard round lever style (02) designed to return within 1/2" of the door face, required in some areas.
• 4581 Cam Plug and Cams: Two cams are supplied with the 4581 Cam Plug – they are changed by a quick-release pin system.
• Packed individually with cam plug (as needed), fasteners, and optional equipment specified
• Finish: Dark Bronze 10B
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||1.34" W x 6.66" L x 1" D|
|Lock Functions||Designed to operate 4300/4500/4900 series latches|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" - 1-7/8"|
|Handing||LH or RHR|
|Escutcheons||Mounted base is secured by hidden screws and has two large helical compression springs. A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4600-02-512-10B Heavy-Duty Designer Deadlatch Handle
No questions asked yet