- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Pull handle is cast zinc alloy, finished to match housing
• For use with any Adams Rite 4500/4700/4900 Series Deadlatches (except 4781) and 8400 Series Morties Exit Device latches.
• Adaptable for either 5,6,7-pin cylinders
• Can be wired to integrate with card readers and access pads.
• A swipe of a card or use of any other access control device will unlock the latch pull.
• After a single use, the latch will revert to locked mode
• Individually boxed with installation instructions and mounting hardware
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Housing measures approximately 10" x 3" x 2-1/4" deep. Zinc alloy. Houses steel operating mechanism. Only two bolts needed to install|
|Lock Functions||Pull handle 27 degrees to unlock/unlatch. Configurable in two modes: lock after each activation or latch only (passage). Key operation from outside unlocks the handle to activate the deadlatch|
|Door Thickness||Fits door thickness 1-3/4" only|
|Handing||LHR - Left Hand Reverse|
|Keying/Keyways||Accepts any standard 1-5/32" diameter cylinder with special MS cam|
|Voltage||12VDC (.6 amps)|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4593E-08-130-12 Electrified Latch Pull To Left 12VDC (LHR)
No questions asked yet