- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Paddle: extruded aluminum
• Paddle dogging: ("Push" version handing only): Turning hex key in escutcheon hold the paddle down, leaving door free-swinging.
• Dogging key provided
• Cam plug: furnished for use with Series 4500/4900 latches. (not used with MS+1890 lock/latch).
• Secured in latch body by cylinder sets crew, plug is also rigidly tied to escutheon by hardened steel pins
• Dogging not to be installed in pull configuration
• Individually boxed with dogging hex key and mounting hardware.
• Units for 4500/4900 Series latches include cam plug.
• Can be reconfigured to any mode in the field
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||02 - Push To Left; Outside of left hand door or inside of right hand reverse|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" Door Thickness|
|Escutcheons||Escutcheon is zinc alloy with Black Ritecoat finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction|
|Warranty||5 Year warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4591-02-00-628 Deadlatch Paddle Push To Left
No questions asked yet