• Turning hex key in escutcheon holds the paddle down, leaving door free-swinging. Dogging key provided.
• Cam Plug: Furnished for use with Series 4500/4900 latches (not used with the MS Series).
• Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
• Individually boxed with mounting hardware
• Paddle: Extruded aluminum, 628 Clear Anodized finish (US28), 313 Dark Bronze Anodized and 335 Black Anodized
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||04 - 4500/4700/4900 Push to Right; Outside of right hand door or inside of left hand reverse.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" Door Thickness|
|Escutcheons||Zinc alloy with Black Ritecoat finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction.|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4590-04 Deadlatch Paddle Push To Right
No questions asked yet