- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Cam Plugs: Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
• Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, "flopping" the cam and replacing the clip.
• Modern European styling offers a generous hand grip with shank offset away from the narrow stile jamb for hand safety.
• 4569 has return end to meet anti-snag code requirements
• Packed individually with cam plug handed LH as specified
• Levers: Lever of cast aluminum, in choice of 119 Satin Black
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||Designed to operate MS1890 Series latches by a natural downward hand movement. These handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handle escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. Not intended for use as a door pull|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" - 2" Door Thickness|
|Handing||LH or LHR|
|Escutcheons||1-3/8" x 4", designed to match the narrow stile door's clean lines. Steel mounted base is secured by hidden screws and has two large helical compression springs. (One becomes a "spare" once handling is given.) A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.|
|Screws||Two 10-32 mounting screws furnished|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4569-501-119 Eurostyle Deadlatch Handle (LH or LHR)
No questions asked yet