- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Lever of black satin nylon. Shaped similarly to 4560 for convenient, safe operation. Nylon material remains comfortable to the touch even in very hot or very cold environments
• Design to operate 4500/4700/4900 series latches.
• Handle incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handle escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch.
• Not intended for use as a door pull.
• Pre-handing can be specified LH or RH although re-handing in the field is easily accomplished
• Finish: 130 Satin Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||4.0" H x 1.85" W|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" - 2" Door Thickness|
|Handing||LH or LHR|
|Escutcheons||1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon. It is designed to match the narrow stile door's clean lines. A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finish: Ritecoat 130.|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4561-501-130 Deadlatch Handle (LH or LHR)
No questions asked yet