- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The Lever of satin chrome plated zinc alloy is shaped to fit the hand, with a concave thumb-rest portion that tends to keep nuckles and thumb safely away from the jamb, even on a short backset narrowstile.
• Design to operate 4500/4700/4900 series latches.
• Handle incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handle escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch.
• Not intended for use as a door pull.
• Pre-handing can be specified RH although re-handing in the field is easily accomplished
• Finish: 130 Satin Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||4.0" H x 1.34" W|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" - 2" Door Thickness|
|Handing||RH or RHR|
|Escutcheons||1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon. It is designed to match the narrow stile door's clean lines. A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finish: Ritecoat 130.|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4560-601-130 Deadlatch Handle (RH or RHR)
No questions asked yet