- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Operation: Turn lever downward 90o to unlock. When released, lever returns to horizontal.
• Turn lever upward 90 degrees to re-lock. Key operation from outside is not affected.
• Clutching action prevents damage to internal components.
• Stop Clearance: Lever housing projects 11/16 forward of cylinder backset centerline.
• Depending on height of door stop and width of door/jamb gap, it may be necessary to modify the stop to clear the housing. (For fin type stops, this is easily accomplished.) Hollow stops may preclude use of lever.
• Lever: 3 long aluminum with end-return design offers comfortable grip to lock or unlock.
• Indicator: Words "LOCKED" in red letters or "OPEN" in black letters appear on white background when lock is thrown or retracted. Indicator is driven by lock bolt itself.
• Compatible Deadbolts: Any MS pivoted bolt deadbolt including "Schoolhouse" versions can be fitted with the 4550: MS1850S, MS1950, MS1837, etc. Derivative units such as 1870, 1870HM or 1877 flushbolts (bolt into threshold) are also operable by the 4550 lever. Not compatible with MS+1890 latchlock or with 7/8 backset locks.
• Derivative units such as 1870, 1870HM or 1877 flushbolts (bolt into threshold) are also operable by the 4550 lever.
• Not compatible with MS+1890 latchlock or with 7/8 backset locks.
• Individually boxed with installation instructions, mounting screws and drive pins for both single point and threshold bolt-equipped locks
• Finish: 130 Clear Anodized 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Door Thickness||1 3/4" to 2" Door Thickness|
|Case||Aluminum casting is 1-3/8 wide x 7-1/2 long x 1 deep. Attached to door stile by four #10 screws.|
|Handing||RH or RHR|
|Screws||Mounting Screws and drive pins for both single point and threshold bolt-equipped locks|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4550R-01-130 MS Deadbolt Lever (RH or RHR)
No questions asked yet