• Operation: Turn key or operate handle to retract spring-loaded latch bolt.
• To hold bolt retracted, push it in and secure by reverse turn of key
• Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS®
• Case is steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1" x 5-13/16" x 1-1/8"
• Latch bolt is 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" throw. All metal with hardened steel internal pins.
• Handing is reversible without special tools
• Auxiliary bolt is all metal. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
• Standard strike furnished is 4901-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush for single doors
• Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Case||1" x 5-13/16" x depth. (Depth varies by backset)|
|Handing||LH or RHR|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Radius w/ Weatherstrip|
|Strikes||1 - 4.63" (4901)|
|Screws||Machine screws for mounting|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E823 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4511W-35-101-628 Standard Duty Deadlatch Radius w/ Weatherstrip For Aluminum Stile Doors (1-1/8" Backset)
No questions asked yet