- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• This electrified deadlatch eliminates the need for an electric strike or magnetic lock.
• Built-in solenoid that retracts the latch when electrically activated
• Reduce your overall security cost while increasing your security.
• The 4200 is always operable by a mechanical key outside or by a paddle or lever on the inside.
• The case is manufactured of steel with a corrosion-resistant plating.
• Available in 1-1/8" backset and fits existing MS deadbolt and deadlatch mortises that are 1" W x 6-7/8" H.
• Includes a strike plate that is long enough to allow proper alignment on the jamb.
• Since the lock doesn't require the use of an electric strike, there is less labor involved in the installation.
• Latchbolt is 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw.
• 1 x 6-7/8" radius and flat faceplate supplied in box.
• Continuous or intermittent duty
• Fail secure lock with form “C” latch status monitor
• Request To Exit (RE X) contacts (SPDT ) available in 4591MA Paddle for reporting to access system
• Faceplates available to match popular anodized aluminum finishes
• A variety of interior lever and paddle operators
• Strike: Surface Mount 4203
• Strike Shape/Lip Length: Flat/Standard Jamb
• Faceplate Finish: Clear Anodized 628
|Downloads||Adams Rite 4200 Series Specification Sheet (pdf)|
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||The 4200 eLatch combines mechanical locking hardware with electrified access control while working within standard aluminum entrance door preparations.|
|Handing||RH or LHR|
|Mode of Operation||Fail Secure|
|Current Consumption||24VDC ±10%|
|Operating Temperature||-31 to +151F [-35 to +66C]|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Type E8231 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4200-36-101-628-24 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch 24VDC (1-1/8" Backset)
No questions asked yet