• 360 turn of key or thumbturn in basic MS lock throws counterbalanced bolt into opposite door, kicking positioner bolt into header strike.
• Positioner bolt may be manually thrown before closing active leaf to reduce effort on key-bow.)
• Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
• Minor adjustment of rod length is accomplished by turning nylon rod end
• Header Bolt: 1/2“ x 1-1/2” expanding bolt with 5/8” throw. Housed in 1-1/2” x 2-3/4” x 5/8” case.
• Packed separately with rod guide, screws and header strike
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||7’ Door is 84”|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8261 (Grade 1)|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4085-01-IB Header Bolt For Aluminum Stile Door
No questions asked yet