• Operation: 180 turn of key or thumbturn projects or retracts the bolt
• Cylinder backset: 31/32"
• Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating 1" x 6" x 31/32"
• For installations where the long-throw MS Deadlock cannot be accommodated
• The smaller 4070 offers the longest practical throw for a conventionally projected bolt from a narrow stile.
• Operates with one-half key turn of any standard mortise type cylinder or cylinder type thumbturn. (Not to be used in bottom rail)
• Bolt: 5/8" x 1-1/4" x 5/8" throw
• Accepts any standard 1-5/32" mortise cylinder from either or both sides
• Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||For installations where the long-throw MS Deadlock cannot be accommodated|
|Case||1" x 6" x 31/32"|
|Strikes||In metal installations, a slot in jamb serves as strike|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8212 Grade 2|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 4070-20-628 Short Throw Deadbolt for Aluminum Stile Doors (31/32" Backset)
No questions asked yet