• Adams Rite 3700 Rim Exit Device for Wood and Hollow Metal Doors
• Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame.
• Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install.
• Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handling: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Pushbar Length: Standard Sizes: Dimensioned for 36" openings.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4".
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied with exit device.
• Battery Operated Alarm: Four AA alkaline batteries power twin horns to create a piercing 95 decibel noise for two minutes (or until disarmed) when pushbar is depressed.
• Finish: Clear Anodized - 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings.|
|Patented Interlock||Patented "Starwheel" Bolt interlocks door to frame|
|Alarm Module||Battery Operated Alarm|
|Alarm Horn Power||95 Decibel|
|Low Battery Alert||Beeps to signal need for new batteries|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA Warnock/Hersey Listing For Fire Doors Up To 10 Feet|
|CA State Fire Marshal||10C 3-Hour Fire Label California State Fire Marshall|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 3701A-36B Rim Exit Device For Wood & Hollow Metal Doors w/ Battery Operated Alarm
No questions asked yet