• Adams Rite 3611T Metal Door Concealed Vertical Top Rod Only Exit Device
• Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame.
• Top adjustable steel rods.
• Pushbar anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes.
• Easy to install, Clean, unobtrusive design.
• Strong, durable construction for a high level of security.
• Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
• Pushbar Length: Standard Sizes: Dimensioned for openings.
• Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
• Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
• Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4" Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
• Stile Width: Minimum 3-1/2" Stile.
• Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
• Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
• Strike: Made of hardened steel. Supplied.
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Pushbar Length: 36" door openings|
|U.L. Listed||Life Safety Listing|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA Warnock/Hersey Listing For Fire Doors Up To 10 Feet|
|CA State Fire Marshal||10C 3-Hour Fire Label California State Fire Marshall|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||Five year Limited|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 3611T-36 Metal Door Concealed Vertical Top Rod Only Exit Device
No questions asked yet