- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Surface Mounted with concealed fasteners.
• Field selectable handing.
• Free-wheeling lever with clutch to prevent vandalism.
• Mortise cylinder control (1" to 1-1/2" range with AR/MS cam).
• Die cast housing and lever.
• UV stable keypad material.
• Can accommodate up to 150 users.
• Handle clutch-protected cast zinc alloy, finish to match housing
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
Compatible Locking Devices
The eForce-150 Keyless retrofits to Adams Rite MS Series Deadbolts, 4500, 4700, 4900, Deadlatches
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||1-3/4" W x 15-3/8" High|
|Door Thickness||Mounting hardware for metal door applications from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick.|
|Operation||Standard, Passage and lockout|
|Operating Temperature||Full outdoor rating - temperature range from -31° F to 151° F|
|Keypad||UV stable keypad material|
|Power||Powered by 4 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Programming||In the standard mode of operation, a programmed 2 to 7 digit character followed by star (*) key, allows for one entry. Hold open time is adjustable fro 1 to 9 seconds.|
|Standard Key Override Cylinder||Mechanical key override via mortise cylinder (by others)|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 3090-02-626 eForce-150 Keyless Entry For Adams Rite MS Deadbolts
No questions asked yet