- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• The 3080E Series provides outside activation of doors that have any type of Adams Rite Exit Device.
• Handing: Non-Handed
• Breakaway clutching mechanism protects the locked handle from vandalism or forced entry, in either direction.
• All models share the same core components, so handles can be changed without having to replace the entire trim.
• A continuous duty solenoid mounted to the trim enables remote activation of the locking function without unlatching the door, making this trim ideal for stairwell and fire doors.
• 3080E Series Entry Trim can accept any standard 1-5/32” diameter mortise cylinder with special MS® cam
• Universal Trim Kit – includes tailpieces and templates for use with all Adams Rite exit devices
• Standard Series handles: The 3080-01 lever handles are designed to return within 1/2" of the door face.
• Finishes: 10B Dark Bronze and US32D Satin Stainless (630)
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Escutcheon measures approximately: 2" W x 8" H x 1-1/4" D|
|Trim Function||The 3080E Series provides outside activation of doors that have any type of Adams Rite Exit Device|
|Certifications||Solid construction meets Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||5 year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 3080E-01-0-3U-55 Electrified Entry Trim For All Adams Rite Exit Devices Fail Secure (24VDC)
No questions asked yet