- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Field selectable inter-connection feature allows interior trim to retract deadbolt and deadlatch.
• Retrofits to existing MS1850S Deadbolt or 4500 / 4900 Deadlatch of the same backset
• 1-3/4" minimum door thickness required
• The Dual Force 2190 combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a dead-bolt
• The key retracts and extends the deadbolt and deadlatch from either side
• The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting.
• Standard strike furnished is the 2101-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush.
• The 2101 covers MS® Deadbolt strike preparation with modification, and the 4901 Deadlatch strike directly.
• Also available in radius version for opposite stile pairs of doors and with extended lip strikes for special jamb conditions.
• Latchbolt: 5/8" throw, solid brass. Easily reversible using only a screwdriver. Deadbolt: 1" throw, stainless steel.
• Stainless steel. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry.
• Key or thumbturn retracts or extends deadbolt or deadlatch.
• Inside lever retracts both when configured with interconnect feature.
• Outside lever retracts latch only.
• Latch holdback feature activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release.
• Faceplates 1” X 6-7/8” Includes FaceStyle faceplate system that adapts to flat, radius, or beveled door edge.
• Radius with weatherseal faceplate available separately.
• Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
• Strike: None
• Faceplate Finish: 628
• Trim: w/ Trim Set
• Handle: 03 - Square
• Finish: Satin Stainless 32D
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Outside: 1.87" W x 8.9" H x 1.1" D
Inside: 1.34" W x 8.9" H x 1.0" D
|Trim Function||Field selectable inter-connection feature allows interior trim to retract deadbolt and deadlatch|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1" x 6-7/8" Includes FaceStyle faceplate system that adapts to flat, radius, or beveled door edge|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Type E82101 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 2190-301-103-32D Dual Force Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch (1-1/8" Backset)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Adams Rite 2190-311-203-32D Dual Force Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch Electrified Trim Set (1-1/8" Backset)$377.30