- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• 360 turn of key throws or retracts hex-section bolt
• Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position
• Accepts any standard 1-5/32“ mortise cylinder from either or both sides
• Cylinder(s) Not Included
• Cylinder Height Standard length (cylinder center to door end) is 13-1/2"
• Bolt Hexagonal 3/8“ flat to flat, with 11/16” throw.
• Basic lock mechanism boxed with actuator arm attached, rod/bolt assembly unattached.
• Stainless steel bolt guide, mounting screws and installation instructions included
• Made of stainless steel
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Case||Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1" x 6" x 1-29/32"|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||1-1/4“ x 15-3/8"|
|Strikes||2-1/4“ x 15/16” strike is supplied|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 1877-628 Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt For Wood Doors
No questions asked yet