• 90 rotation of turn throws or retracts bolts.
• 360 turn of key deadlocks mechanism, preventing operation of the turn in either locked or unlocked position.
• Bolt Arms1-1/32” throw. Threaded for 1/4”-20 rods.
• Cylinder Backset Bolt arms require inside stile clearance of 1-11/16“ on one side of cylinder center, 1” on the other.
• 4060 Turn Zinc alloy escutcheon and handle.
• 1875 deadbolts are operable by any standard 1-5/32“ diameter mortise cylinder with special MS cam
Cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||Case steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1“ x 6” x 2”-5/8”.|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4“ Door Thickness|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMAType E86182 (Grade 2)|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 1875-603-IB Two-Point Deadbolt For Roll-Up Doors/Grills
No questions asked yet