- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Operation: 360 degree turn of key or thumbturn throws or retracts the counter balanced bolt.
• Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position.
• Lock accepts any standard 1-5/32" mortise cylinder from either or both sides. Cylinder must have a MS cam
• For Full Glass (frameless) doors
• Case is steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies with cylinder height)
• Six ply laminated steel with eight plys within case.
• Center ply has Alumina-Ceramic core to deter hacksaw attack
• Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting
• Finish: Clear Anodized 628
4006 strike, cylinder and/or thumbturn available separately
|Manufacturer||Adams Rite ASSA ABLOY|
|Lock Functions||For bottom rail locking of ultra-narrow stile or tempered glass doors whose bottom rail (shoe) is too shallow for the MS1861|
|Case||1" x 6" x depth (depth varies with cylinder height)|
|Deadbolt||Bolt is 15/32" x 5/8" x 2-1/8" with 5/8" throw|
|Strikes||4006 strike is optionally available|
|Screws||Machine screws for mounting|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA Type E8211 Grade 1|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Adams Rite 1830-02-628 Bottom Rail Deadbolt For Full Glass Frameless Doors (31/32" Cylinder Height)
No questions asked yet